This 100% Kentucky bluegrass variety is ideal for areas with high foot traffic. It is made up of various cultivars that produce aggressive rhizomes, which ensure excellent tolerance to foot traffic and a good regrowth capacity.
This 100% Kentucky bluegrass variety is ideal for areas with high foot traffic.
- 100 % Kentucky bluegrass
- Higher than average density
- Extremely hardy so thrives well in our climate
- Mix of three to five carefully selected cultivars designed for high-use:
- Excellent tolerance to foot traffic:
- 5 to 10% “aggressive” cultivars that produce high‑performance rhizomes which boost regrowth
- Good drought tolerance
- Good disease resistance
Breeds : 100 % Kentucky bluegrass
Soil type : Loam to sandy loam
Thickness : 12 to 20 mm
Mowing Height: 50 to 80 mm
Dimensions: 2 pi x 5 pi
Parks and walkways