Eco-clover grass is our most ecological variety thanks to its high biodiversity. The presence of Microtreads and fine fescues makes it a low maintenance turf. Unlike ordinary clover, Microtruefle mixes well with grasses because of its small size.
Ask for an estimate for your project quickly. The more you order, the lower the price!
- Blend of Kentucky bluegrass and fine fescues with micro-clover added
- Perfect for your eco-responsible projects
- Micro-clover is three times smaller than common white clover
- Variety that supports moderate foot traffic
- Produces flowers all season long, which may attract pollinating insects
Micro-clover is highly drought-tolerant
The fescues and the clover stay greener longer during dry periods
Micro-clover overseeding can be done if the grasses become too thick.
White grubs dislike clover and fetuces.
Breeds : 50 % Kentucky bluegrass, 30 % red fescue , 10 % hard fescue , 5 % Chewing fescue , 5 % microclover
Soil type : Loam to sandy loam
Thickness : 12 to 20 mm
Mowing Height: 50 to 80 mm
Dimensions: 2 pi x 5 pi
Low maintenance; LEED projects; roadside areas; cemeteries; rest areas; parks; and other eco-responsible projects