LEED Shaded Grass
$0.62 – $0.97
Shaded LEED grass is dense, economical in water and requires only 4 hours of sunshine. This LEED quality peat is unique in Canada. CAUTION: Not resistant to trampling.
The Shaded LEED Turf variety varies between $0.64 and $0.90 per square foot, depending on your quantity required.
- Requires very little mowing
- 80% Fescue and 20% Kentucky
- Gold Tag Premium Seed
- Beautiful green color and dense foliage
- disease resistant
- Requires less fertilization
- Poor resistance to trampling
– Delivery schedule : Monday to Saturday, except in low season. No delivery time can be given. You can contact us the very morning of the delivery in order to have an estimate of the time of this one (am or pm).
We deliver to the following regions
North Shore | South Shore | Montreal | Laval | Vaudreuil and surroundings
To validate if your address is eligible, you will be able to validate it directly in the basket .
We generally ask for a delay of 48 – 72 working hours. The minimum quantity for delivery is 300 square feet . Then, we deliver in increments of 100 additional square feet .
The delivery can come on a wooden pallet or be delivered by hand. If you wish to receive your turf absolutely with a lift, please confirm with us the availability.
For a lawn installation ordered directly online
Installation schedule : the date requested when validating the order on our site may not be available. We will contact you upon receipt of your order and confirm a fixed date with you.
Inclusions: Installers handle delivery and installation of sod and fertilizer (if ordered) only. NO leveling, raking, adding soil, trimming or other is included in this price. For a turnkey installation with these services, please contact us or request an estimate online .
We guarantee you a freshly cut quality sod, upon delivery.
Shaded LEED Turf is not guaranteed. No warranty applies to this product once delivery has been made. For the full warranty, click here .
– Quantity of grass : the customer is responsible for the quantities of grass ordered.
- If there is too much sod, it is left to the customer.
- If there is a shortage of sod, delivery and mobilization costs will be charged for the return of the team.
It is recommended to calculate an area of peat of about 10% of the total area to avoid running out of grass when cutting around trees, against buildings, etc.
If you are not sure how to calculate the necessary quantity, refer to our article following this link.