Kentucky Sports Turf
$0.58 – $0.93
Kentucky Sport turf is 25% denser than Bluegrass turf, ultra resistant to trampling and has a beautiful dark color. Ideal for young families, dog owners and soccer fields.
The Kentucky Sports variety varies between $0.55 and $0.85 per square foot, depending on your quantity required and if you take the installation service.
- 100% Kentucky Bluegrass
- Gold Tag Premium Seed
- Dark green color, very very dense and uniform
- Extremely disease resistant
- High trampling resistant
- Can be cut very short (1 in)
– Delivery schedule : Monday to Saturday, except in low season. No delivery time can be given. You can contact us the very morning of the delivery in order to have an estimate of the time of this one (am or pm).
We deliver to the following regions
North Shore | South Shore | Montreal | Laval | Vaudreuil and surroundings
To validate if your address is eligible, you will be able to validate it directly in the basket .
We generally ask for a delay of 48 – 72 working hours. The minimum quantity for delivery is 300 square feet . Then, we deliver in increments of 100 additional square feet .
The delivery can come on a wooden pallet or be delivered by hand. If you wish to receive your turf absolutely with a lift, please confirm with us the availability.
For a lawn installation ordered directly online
Installation schedule : the date requested when validating the order on our site may not be available. We will contact you upon receipt of your order and confirm a fixed date with you.
Inclusions: Installers handle delivery and installation of sod and fertilizer (if ordered) only. NO leveling, raking, adding soil, trimming or other is included in this price. For a turnkey installation with these services, please contact us or request an estimate online .
We guarantee you a freshly cut quality lawn, upon delivery.
Kentucky Sports Turf is guaranteed for 30 days with discounted Lawn rooting AND maintenance fertilizers . No extended warranty without fertilizers. For the full warranty, click here .
– Quantity of grass : the customer is responsible for the quantities of grass ordered.
- If there is too much sod, it is left to the customer.
- If there is a shortage of sod, delivery and mobilization costs will be charged for the return of the team.
It is recommended to calculate an area of peat of about 10% of the total area to avoid running out of grass when cutting around trees, against buildings, etc.
If you are not sure how to calculate the necessary quantity, refer to our article following this link.